- This event has passed.
Elixir: The Medicine of H.O.M.E (Honoring Our Mother Earth) Day One
October 19, 2019 @ 10:00 am - October 20, 2019 @ 5:00 pm$389
Join Jennifer Rose, Gardner Orton and Julie Dokas for this 2-day transformational journey supported by a connection with the land within the heart of the Green Mountain National Forest.
- EXPLORE CONTEMPLATIVE PRACTICES
- IGNITE YOUR SACRED. WILD-FIRE WITHIN
- PARTICIPATE IN EARTH BASED CEREMONIES
- DEEPEN YOUR CONNECTION TO THE EARTH
- GROW BEYOND YOUR PERCEIVED LIMITATIONS
- GET DEEPLY ROOTED IN YOUR BODY BREATH & SPIRIT RECEIVE GUIDANCE &
- SUPPORT ON YOUR HEALING PATH
During this immersive 2-day retreat, we’ll explore contemplative practices alongside land-based ceremony for a deeply healing and transformative journey within. Features include Yoga, Breathwork Journey, Fire Ceremony, Flower Essence Alchemy, Conscious Eating and Medicine Wheel Ceremony.
Octobr 19th 10am – 10pm & October 20th 8:30am – 5:30pm
$489 includes 3 Organic, vegetarian meals
**Early Bird Price $389 – Register by 9/15/19**
Accommodations not included, but resources will be provided to connect you to local hotels & Air B&Bs. Camping at New Spring Farm is an option as well. For more details, please email Gardner Orton at [email protected]